Donald Robinson, Don Robinson, Donald J. Robinson Business Lending Services SCAM!!!!

Do not do business with this SOB. He will tell you all about how he is a religious Christian and therefore he always keeps his word. He is very convincing. He will tell you sad stories about how his wife left him so he has to raise his children on his own. He does this to gain your sympathy and trust. This is NOT a man of his word. He is just a very crafty, thief, lire and a crook.

I personally know of other people he has taken in his scam. I regretfully referred him one of them.

Here is how his scam works. He tells small businesses that he will get them a loan and the banks he works with use him as the underwriter because of so many years of trust he has earned with them. What ever your loan is, and what ever your situation is, if he likes you then he can get it done. The only thing is you just need to put up about $4,000 first and he then gets 2% of whatever funds from his efforts. When the questions arises, what if the loan doesn't fund, he exclaims that he is a Christian and a man of his word and therefore if it doesn't fund he will give you the money back. He needs the upfront fee because you might not want the loan in the 30 to 60 days and then he is out all of his efforts. Sounds reasonable. The only thing is if he can't get you a loan he doesn't honer his word and keeps the $4k. Of the others that I know of taken by his scam, I am the only one that made him put it in writing that I get my $4k back if he can't fund my loan in 60 days. When I tried to talk with him about it he just made insulting remarks and hung up on me. He complained that he now gets nothing for all his work. During the 2 and a half months after I paid the $4k he broke several meetings without notice and didn't put one actual loan app in front of me to sign. He said he would but he never did.

I am now taking him to small claims court to get my money back.

He will also tell you about all of the different business he is working with that can use your services so it will be a double win because he can bring you business as well.

ALL LIES

After a month or two of missed commitments and out right flaking, he becomes real aggressive and obnoxious. If you express any concern about the time line he gives you or why he does not do what he claims, he will casually say things like, "get in line behind my other clients waiting two years for a loan" or "if you don't like it, fire me.

PS: he has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau

I intend to create a class action lawsuit against him for Fraud. If you would like to join this lawsuit please email me at donrobinsonclassaction@gmail.com

I also advise you to file a complaint with the CA AG. I am currently checking to see if he has even filed with the state's attorney generals office as a Credit Service Organization and paid the $100,000 bond required by California Civil Code section 1789.25 I highly doubt he did.

Beware of this man. He is not the religious good guy he claims to be.

Donald Robinson, Don Robinson Business Lending Services SCAM!!!!

949-275-2466

Business Lending Services

949-249-4369 FAX 949-248-1395 E.MAIL businesslending@cox.net

PO BOX 6833, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-6833

31103 Rancho Viejo Road, Suite D-2197, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

Donald J. Robinson, CEO/CFO

Had an Experience with Business Lending Services?

Comments

Wake up!!I'll forward you his lengthy Background Report!

FRAUD written all over it! He's Report will shock you! FED TAX LIENS, 15 or more JUDGMENTS, ALIAS to Commit FRAUD, USING DEAD PEOPLE's SOC. SEC #, Property Liens, 2 BK's, and the list goes on!!

Don't ever refer anyone to this sick man! Anybody that uses religion as a way to show they are a good man, beware! He's far from an honest man! He's a Scam Artist!

His own attorney (brother) won't even talk to him. And his 3rd wife is *** to still support him after I showed her his background report. All she says, she will get a Post-nuptial Agmt.

She's *** to even live with a man who used her deceased mother's SS# to commit fraud!

San Clemente, California, United States #738617

My church had a great experience with Don Robinson.He was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and was able to put together a very thorough loan package.

In our case the seller decided to accept a full price offer that came in at the last minute, but Don Robinson was able to help us get into another property with a minimum of costs.We were extremely pleased with the results and I recommend him whenever possible.

When did you file your lawsuit. Don

Thank you for reporting this "no good SOB".

to CY #721574

Good for you to post his scam!!Funny because I experienced almost the same thing!!

I know now to never trust a word he says. He gets so worked up when you question the process or ask why its taking so long. He brags he doesn't need money but he does!

He's just a money hungry scam artist who spends so much time bragging about himself to gain your trust.And I can't agree more re him never keeping his word!

to JBA #1253715

Incase anybody wants to know the details of this SOB Don, let me know..He is a TRUE SCAM ARTIST!!

He has Federal TAX LIENS, many, many Judgments, Fraud, and has used dead people's SS#, including his 3rd wife's deceased mother's SS# !! His wife is so desperate and *** for staying married to a Criminal!! I even showed her his Background Report I had run from a P.I. friend of mine and she was shocked but is still married to him!!

He's using her like a donkey! The now rent a large 5 bedroom house in San Clemente! Guess what *** person is paying for the rent? His dumb 3rd wife, Pam!!

LOL!Talk about ***!!

to ***sumer1 #1293699

This creep stole money from me promising to get me a loan. He is a scammer of the highest order. I can not believe he is not in prison.